Oakwood Lakefront at 6 Indian Rd in Oakwood Park, Grand Bend, ON
130.88 Feet of Frontage on the Lake on a Private Beach in Grand Bend
This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME LAKEFRONT OPPORTUNITY WITHIN OAKWOOD PARK. An Oakwood Lakefront with over 100′ feet of frontage hardly ever goes up for sale. This one has 130.88 feet of premium Lake Huron private beach frontage! This is Grand Bend Lakefront property at its finest! Do you want private lakefront in Grand Bend? You’re going to need at least 100′ of frontage, and this is the only property listed right now that can provide such privacy.
It’s been over 20 years since a single Oakwood lakefront parcel with this much frontage has been offered for sale in Oakwood Park & it’s likely to be 20 more. Dwarfing the width & area of almost every competing property in recent time, this is truly an incomparable lakefront location in the most sought after private beach subdivision in Grand Bend. The privately gated roads and mature trees of Oakwood Park are incredibly sheltering for all of its residents, especially those with lakefront properties. The average price per Oakwood Lakefront foot is $16.5 thousand in Oakwood Park alone. The average cost per front foot is substantially higher once the Beach O’ Pines subdivision is factored in. Beach O’ Pines is the other competing Grand Bend subdivision where Oakwood pricing is typically in sync. Bottom line, the land alone is worth well over $2 mil BEFORE placing any value on its added features and benefits, which other Grand Bend lakefront properties simply don’t have. This substantial home & endless outdoor living space do not need to be demolished like the last 2 Oakwood Lakefront sales! Looks at this short list of exceptional lakefront property features:
- Sprawling 5 Bedroom Beach House with additional bunk house. Buildings are recently renovated to new and all in very respectable shape compared to other recent Oakwood Lakefront sales that were demolished.
- Additional depth & massive overall size compared to other Oakwood Lakefront properties.
- Second to none privacy on all sides.
- Close proximity to all amenities, but still with maximum privacy.
- Tremendous outdoor living / entertainment space.
- Brand new 400sq ft workshop/bunk house.
- Immaculate views of Lake Huron from almost every window facing Lake Huron but without sacrificing mature trees on the property! This is very rare! It takes a very large lakefront property to accomplish such a layout, of which there are very few in Grand Bend.
To learn more, check out the the full list of feature and benefits for this epic Oakwood Lakefront property or view the virtual tour for 6 Indian Rd!
Room locations and measurements as follows (measured in FEET):
|M||LD||25.5 x 23.0||M||FO||6.5 x 9.0|
|M||KD||23.0 x 11.0||L||RR||18.8 x 11.4|
|M||FR||22.0 x 15.8||L||ST||16.5 x 9.7|
|M||MB||19.7 x 16.5||L||ST||12.4 x 6.7|
|M||BR||14.0 x 9.8||L||LA||9.5 x 8.5|
|M||BR||11.8 x 9.8||L||UT||13.0 x 11.0|
|M||BR||11.6 x 9.7||M||E3|
|M||LA||9.7 x 11.6||M||B3|
|M||FL||9.7 x 9.4||M||E3|
|M||MR||10.2 x 12.0||M||B2|
- Front, Drive, Private Drive, Rear Drive
- Number of Rooms
- Heating / AC
- Energy Efficient, Forced Air, Central Air
- Hardwood, Ceramic
- Site Influences
- Lake Front, CulDeSac, Patio(S), Sundeck(S), Shopping Nearby
- Outdoor Features
- Hot Tub, Workshop, Storage Shed, Barbecue, See Remarks
- Indoor Features
- Wet Bar, Wet Bar, Work Bench, Jetted Tub, Dishwasher, Wsh/Dry/Frig/Stv, Microwave