Contact Mike Sloan
Grand Bend Real Estate Inc.
CELL: (519) 870-7650
Mike Sloan | The Marketing Professor RealtorÂ®
Grand Bend Offices
2-81 Crescent Street, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0
Sales Representative | Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage
240 Waterloo St #103
London, ON N6B 2N4
240 Waterloo St #103
Get in Touch
Call: (519) 870-7650
We Can’t Wait to Make Your Ideas a Reality
What is it like to Sell with Mike Sloan?
Mike Sloan is a tenured / full-contract marketing professor in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business at Fanshawe College and also a licensed Realtor with Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage serving Ontarioâ€™s West Coast and beyond.
What is the Sloan Competitive Advantage?
- Marketing & economic expertise from Southwestern Ontarioâ€™s only Marketing Professor Realtor
- Professionally written listing / ad copy from a marketing practitioner and self-glorified grammar addict
- Grand Bendâ€™s Only SMO Champion â€“ Top-Rated User in Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for â€œGrand Bendâ€, â€œGrand Bend Real Estateâ€, and â€œOntario Real Estateâ€
- Magazine quality professional photo shoots tailored to marketing plan
- Professionally scripted & produced custom voice over indoor virtual and outdoor aerial tours in YouTube HD
- Direct connection with one Michiganâ€™s highest producing Realtors for harvesting of American buyers
- Professionally produced income value propositions for any commercial properties providing an accurate rate of capitalization against carrying costs in both PDF and video / voice over format.
- Individual WordPress Web Presence & Ongoing Paid Web Advertising
- SEO tailored to your property
- Ongoing Facebook, Adwords, YouTube SEM Advertising Campaigns (in lieu of useless print advertising)
- Mulit-board Listing on both LSTAR and TREB when appropriate + TREB print advertising in Chinese News
Do you have Commission Rates?
Full Service Executive Listing (List Price of $1.6 Million & Higher)
Including Every Feature from the List Above
- 3.5% to 4% with two Realtors depending on market rates of cooperating brokerage in neighborhood
- Listing Brokerage (Sloan) with Two Realtors: 2% of selling price + HST
- Cooperating Brokerage (Buyerâ€™s Realtor, if involved): Recommended offering to be at least 1.5% to 2% + HST of selling price
- 2.5% with one Realtor
- Listing Brokerage (Sloan) Represents both Sides: 2.5% of selling price + HST
What is it like Selling Real Estate in Grand Bend?
Selling a home can be a confusing and complicated process. Selecting a salesperson and deciding on a price will be two key decisions. The cost of selling a home, involving quality marketing and customer service, is also a very important consideration. To get the best price for your house, it should be exposed to as many buyers as is possible. Marketing involves much more than simply submitting your for sale listing to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Marketing also involves identifying your target market (the buyer) and the features and accompanying benefits that might attract that buyer to your property.
How do you anticipate and solve problems?
I will be with you throughout the entire selling process anticipating and solving the variety of issues than can arise with a home sale. Frequently, for example, buyers need to sell their own home in order to purchase yours. It is often difficult to maintain control and also complete the proper paperwork in circumstances such as these. This is just one example of the many commonplace issues with which I am very skilled at handling.