Grand Bend Real Estate Deal of the Month
Ontario Custom MLS Quick Searches for Mike Sloan Residential Markets
- Grand Bend Real Estate – Grand Bend MLS | Grand Bend, Ontario
- London Real Estate – London MLS | London, Ontario
- Bayfield Real Estate – Bayfield MLS | Bayfield, Ontario
- Bluewater Real Estate including St Joseph + Grand Bend North – Bluewater MLS | Bluewater, Ontario
- Crediton Real Estate – Crediton MLS | Crediton, Ontario
- Dashwood Real Estate – Dashwood MLS | Dashwood, Ontario
- Exeter Real Estate – Exeter MLS | Exeter, Ontario
- Forest Real Estate – Forest MLS | Forest, Ontario
- Goderich Real Estate – Goderich MLS | Goderich, Ontario
- Hensall Real Estate – Hensall MLS | Hensall, Ontario
- Ilderton Real Estate – Ilderton MLS | Ilderton, Ontario
- Lambton Shores Real Estate including Grand Bend South, Ipperwash, Kettle Point, etc. – Lambton Shores MLS | Lambton Shores, Ontario
- Lucan Real Estate – Lucan MLS | Lucan, Ontario
- Parkhill Real Estate – Parkhill MLS | Parkhill, Ontario
- Port Franks Real Estate – Port Franks MLS | Port Franks, Ontario
- Sarnia Real Estate – Sarnia MLS | Sarnia, Ontario
- Shipka Real Estate – Shipka MLS | Shipka, Ontario
- St. Thomas Real Estate – St. Thomas MLS | St. Thomas, Ontario
- Strathroy Real Estate – Strathroy MLS | Strathroy, Ontario
- Thedford Real Estate – Thedford MLS | Thedford, Ontario
- Zurich Real Estate – Zurich MLS | Zurich, Ontario
For custom commercial searches, please use the MLS Property Search tool at the top of the right side page in the next column or contact Mike Sloan to have the searches sent directly to your inbox. You can also view my search by city and price in the MLS.
A Note from Mike Sloan, Licensed Sales Representative | Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage
Your Grand Bend Marketing Professor Licensed Sales Representative
Real Estate can be an extremely tricky business for an uninformed buyer or seller. When you’re about to spend a substantial amount of money or sell a valuable piece of real estate that has been in your family for decades, who do you want on your side? If you buy or sell property with Mike Sloan, there will be no surprises. As a tenured Marketing Professor at one of Ontario’s most well-respected business schools; specializing in Web design, SEO (search engine optimization), digital marketing, and economic analysis; my skillset is extensive. In the real estate industry, I am able to put my diverse credentials to work on a daily basis focusing on upper tier lakefront properties, general residential properties, residential income / rental properties, and commercial real estate. Even more paramount than my abilities is the fact that I love this business. In turn, I want my clients to love their real estate experience. It is my primary mission to demonstrate just how easy real estate can be when working with a Licensed Sales Representative who goes the extra mile in terms of marketing and research: as easy as 1-2-3!
My tenacious attention to detail is particularly crucial in the Grand Bend region, where the legal requirements of property ownership can vary greatly within the same neighborhood. From Conservation Authority setbacks and special zoning exceptions along the Lake Huron shoreline to the Ministry of Natural Resources limiting activity along the borders of our beloved Pinery Provincial Park, I know my stuff.
Alright, that’s enough about me! If you’d like to learn more about my background and the unique types of multi-media and digital marketing services that I can offer to my buyers and sellers, please refer to the Sloan Factor. For now, I’d like to learn more about you! In fact, I’m willing to throw in a FREE home appraisal or buyer market analysis if you’re willing to tell me a little bit about yourself and your real estate needs! Please fill out the form in the right column of this page to book a consultation. And remember, Grand Bend isn’t the only market that I service. I work the majority of Ontario’s West Coast covering Exeter, Bayfield, Goderich, Zurich, Hensall, St. Joseph, Bluewater, Parkhill, Crediton, Shipka, Thedford, and Port Franks. I also service London, Lucan, Ilderton, Kettle Point / Ipperwash, Forest, Sarnia, Strathroy, St. Thomas, and everywhere in between! Bottom line, if you require the unique real estate offerings of Mike Sloan, I can work anywhere in Ontario! To see the latest and hottest real estate listings in all of the specific markets that I service, you can use my custom MLS quick search list below or the MLS search function in the right column of this page.
If you like what you’ve read on my homepage, surf my site. It probably won’t take you long to realize that I am not in real estate to take people’s money. I’m in real estate to earn it! On that note, I will leave you with one of my favorite real estate quotes:
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground.”
– Anthony Trollope, famous 19th Century English Novelist
I love that, as buying and selling real estate should be a comfortable experience. If it hasn’t been this way for you, maybe you just need a new Licensed Sales Representative. Give me a call any time at (519) 870-7650.
Your Marketing Professor Licensed Sales Representative
M.A. | B.Ed. | B.Sc. | B.A. | Licensed Ontario Licensed Sales Representative
MLS Property Search
— Tips from Mike Sloan —
The Results of the ABCA Special Board Meeting – November 3, 2016 Note from the Author Unlike the first two meetings, this ABCA Special Board Meeting didn’t last very long. The total length of the audio recording from this meeting is less than 10 minutes. I am recommending that you listen to the audio first, and then review […]
The Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority has Announced an ABCA Special Board Meeting on the ABCA SMP 2016 (Shoreline Management Plan). Note from the Author This brief post is a follow up to my initial ABCA article concerning the negative economic effects generated by the published contents of the ABCA SMP 2016 Draft Shoreline Management Plan Update Consultants’ Recommendation Report to update my […]
Why the Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority (ABCA) is such a hot button issue this Fall To bypass this article and go directly to the audio recordings from the two Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority meetings that occurred last week, follow these links: ABCA Steering Committee Meeting FULL AUDIO – Monday, October 17, 2016 ABCA Board Meeting FULL AUDIO – […]
Apply for a FREE Home Appraisal or Buyer Market Analysis